Australia-wide classic vehicle restoration and repair service
Every red-blooded Aussie bloke dreams of owning his own classic car – the muscle car or roadster that encapsulates his personality, reflects his character or simply calls out to him from the hidden depths of his sub-conscious. At Catocraft Automotive we respond to that subliminal siren song and turn dreams into reality with our Echuca-based classic car restoration service, covering all facets of vehicle restoration and enhancement.
While most men – and a fair proportion of women – harbour a dream to own a classic car, the price of buying one outright or the work and cost involved in that unique muscle car or historic vehicle restoration is beyond the finances and skills of most – which is where Catocraft Automotive provides the perfect solution.
Buying a restored classic vehicle from another enthusiast is invariably a pricey exercise. The vendor has no doubt invested a lot of time and money in the project and will want to recoup some of the cost, which means the vehicle has a hefty price tag to cover those months and sometimes years of labour and parts. Catocraft will take an original, unrestored vehicle and transform it for you, to your specifications and at a fraction of the cost of buying a restored vehicle from a fellow enthusiast.
Have an unfinished project you just can’t get across the line? We’ll finish it for you. Can’t quite get that motor to run like you want? We can! Inside, outside, under the hood – we do it all, and on those rare occasions we run into a roadblock we can call on our extensive range of industry experts to get the result we require.
Classic and historic vehicle restoration work
Catocraft Automotive’s services cover all elements of classic and historic vehicle restoration, including –
- Full vehicle restorations: We turn clunkers into cruisers, including classic cars, muscle cars and even historic cars.
- Mechanical work: Our classic and muscle car repairs team in Echuca makes motors purr, or roar if you prefer. Whether it’s a minor classic car engine repair job, a little muscle car maintenance or the full classic car engine restoration, our expert classic car servicing team will do the job right at the right price.
- Paintwork: Our painters really are artists when it comes to paint for classic and muscle cars and historic vehicles. No classic vehicle restoration project is complete without a stunning paint job. Why go to all that time and effort without finishing the job properly? Importantly, we’ll give you a stunning finish without a price that stuns you.
- Upholstery: Our classic car upholstery restoration team creates interiors that feel as good as they look. Your vehicle restoration project is much more than work on the exterior and under the hood. From a minor upholstery repair to a complete full-scale upholstery restoration, we will refurbish your car’s interior so your ride’s as good – or even better – than new.
- Pre-purchase inspections: You’ve waited most of your life for this moment, so don’t get caught with a lemon. We provide classic car pre-purchase inspections and can report and advise on any vehicles you might want to buy.
- Transportation: Catocraft Automotive’s classic car and prestige car transport service in Echuca includes pick-up of your vehicle and transfer to our workshop. We can also arrange delivery of your restored vehicle and other transportation services, subject to conditions.
The Catocraft team has a lifetime interest in car restorations and repairs. Check out our classic and historic vehicle restoration projects and see for yourself the work we do and make sure you read reviews of our classic restorations to see what clients think of our services.
Actions always speak louder than words so contact Catocraft Automotive and let us show you what we can do to create your dream drive. We can also help with general car maintenance and even boat repairs and restorations.
Remember Catocraft Automotive for classic car, muscle car and historic vehicle restorations, repairs, paint, upholstery and servicing. From engine restorations to upholstery repairs, our service and prices will impress.