Muscle cars, classic cars, historic vehicle repairs & restorations
Classic car restorations Australia-wide
Catocraft Automotive specialises in the restoration and repair of classic and muscle cars and historic vehicles at our modern Echuca classic car restoration workshop.
Whether it’s transforming a historic vehicle through our unique restorations process, calling on the services of our classic car restoration team to add more grunt to a muscle car or ensuring your pride and joy’s engine gets the attention it deserves through our classic car repairs service in Echuca, we do it all, on time and on budget.
Unique bodywork is our specialty but we also offer engine repairs, paint restoration, upholstery repairs and restoration, classic car pre-purchase inspections and can help with roadworthy certificates for club permits or full VicRoads registration.
Whether it’s a classic vehicle, muscle car or historic vehicle, Catocraft Automotive can repair, restore and maintain your pride and joy. Backed by a lifelong love of cars and years in the professional motorsports industry, Catocraft gets the job done at a price that doesn’t break the bank. Contact us to start your ride down the road to a classic restoration project.
Catocraft Automotive classic vehicle restoration services
- Restorations: We can take your tired and worn-out basketcase and transform it into a mechanical masterpiece. Whether it’s a complete ground-up restoration to concours standard or a new look for a treasured classic, Catocraft Automotive will to the job right, at the right price.
- Mechanical: Working on muscle and classic car engine repairs and restorations gets our motor running. We’ve years of experience across a range of engines, from feisty fours to edgy eights and get excited every time we receive a call to discuss a classic car engine restoration.
- Paintwork: We work with classic car paint restoration experts who’ll give your classic a dazzling and eye-catching finish without a heart-stopping price.
- Upholstery: Sit back and relax in the cool comfort that comes with a Catocraft classic car car upholstery restoration job. Whether it’s a minor upholstery repair or complete strip and restoration, our team strives for perfection.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections: Knowledge is power and our Echuca classic car inspections give you the knowledge to buy with confidence and the power to negotiate over any flaws or shortcomings our pre-purchase inspections might reveal. Inspection also allows us to provide accurate information about the work required for the restoration project.
- Transport: Want Catocraft Automotive to resurrect the classic in the shed but don’t know how to get it to our workshop? Not a problem! Catocraft has a classic car transport service that brings classic and muscle car restoration and repair projects to our front door. We’ll also arrange to deliver cars. For classic car and prestige car transport, call Catocraft Automotive.
- Other services: When we’re not working on classic and muscle cars, we’re often out on the water, either behind the wheel of a boat or skiing. Consequently, boat repairs and restorations are one of our sideline services. We also provide general automotive servicing and repairs. Please contact us for more information.